Gmail is a free Web-based e-mail service at present being examined at Google that gives users with a gigabyte of storage for emails and offers the capability to search for precise emails. In this post, we are going to discuss how you can contact live person for Gmail support in case you face issue while using your Gmail account.
- Type https://support.google.com in the address bar of your web browser.
- Choose product. Not all products provide phone support, hence which product you are facing issue will decide whether you can ask for a callback.
- Choose contact us or get help. Look for it the top-right area of the page. If you do not locate a Contact Us or Get Help link.
- Choose Email support or Request Chat.
- Fill out the necessary information. Write all the information that is asked along with an explanation of your problem. Give as many particulars as you can.
- Choose Submit. It is a blue button given at the bottom of the screen. This will suggest your request to chat with a Google support live representative.
Gmail live chat representative can assist you in solving issues like:
- Trouble to logging in to your Gmail account.
- Trouble sending and receiving mails.
- Mismatch of Security questions
- Security problems of your account.
- Account hacked
- Error in sending and receiving mails.
- Invalid or unmatched password.
- Inability to update information/contact details through settings.
- Messages deleted by chance or automatically.
- Trouble resetting Gmail password.
- Error with Gmail server.
Irrespective of the technical issues with your Gmail account, you can get in touch anytime with certified technical geeks and get suitable results.