If you are facing any kind of issue while using your Gmail account, then you can call Gmail helpline number to get instant help. In the following lines, we are going to discuss how you contact Gmail Toll-free number.
1. Dial Google’s consumer service number.
2. Now follow the prompts. An automatically generated email will speak a list of menu choices. Write the toll-free number on your cell phone that match to the menu choice that best describes your problem.
3. Wait for a few seconds to be connected. Depending on your choice and problem, it may take a long time for a Gmail customer service representative to be presented to address your problem. If you don’t have much time to spend waiting on hold, you can request a callback.
Requesting a Callback
1. Write https://support.google.com in the address bar of the web browser.
2. Choose product. Not all products provide you phone support, so what product you are facing an issue with will decide whether you can request a callback.
3. Choose Contact us given in the top-right of the page. If you don’t find a Get Help link, you can’t then request a callback for your chosen product.
4. Choose Request callback.
5. Type your name and mobile number.
6. Enter an explanation of the hitch. Write a short description of your issue on the line beneath the Explain your issue heading. Comprise any problem messages you’ve seen and illustrate any steps you’ve chosen to resolve the issue.
7. Choose Call Me. Gmail will call the mobile number you have written, and depending on your waiting time, a Gmail representative will call you shortly.