Microsoft Outlook is an email client, which is powered by Microsoft. Companies across the globe are using outlook for smooth and effective communication. In outlook, users are able to discover so many distinctive features, which play a key role in the growing number of users.
It is the easiest email service, which doesn’t need internet for transferring data and valuable information. To configure Outlook mail for business, you can follow following steps:
- Open Outlook.
- On the File menu, choose Info and Account Settings.
- Choose Account Settings from the list.
- On the E-mail tab, choose New and Select Email Account, and then choose Next
- Click to select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types choose box, and then choose Next.
- Click Internet E-Mail, and then choose next.
- In the Server Information segment, choose IMAP for Account Type.
- In the Name box, write your name exactly as you want it to show to recipients.
- In E-mail Address box, write your e-mail address.
- In the User Name box, write your account name.
- In the Password box, write your password.
- In the Incoming mail server box, write the name of your IMAP4 server.
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, write the name of your SMTP server.
- Note IMAP4 is a recovery protocol. You should have SMTP to send your messages.
- Choose Next once you have ended entering this configuration information, and then choose Finish.
If after following all these steps, you fail to configure your email, then Outlook helpline number are available to help you 24*7 to get immediately solution for all your email related issues. Customer support experts will help you by offering the best and easiest solution for your trouble. They have several years of expertise in solving issues related to email and provide ultimate solutions.
Some of the problems that require to be resolved with the guidance of experts are-
- Account hacking- As today everything is powered by technology, the threat of hacking has increased significantly.
- Users face trouble in receiving and sending emails.
- Problem taking place email id registration
- Problem with configuration
The experts, who are obtainable to give immediate and dynamic support as per your requirements, help you solve your problems easily. The team is well informed, professional in handling all technical issues.